Monday, July 15, 2013

Welcome To Mad Tech Ideas

Welcome to MTI Blog

This blog is the result of the all the nutty ideas that come to me as a result of watching shows on Science Fiction, Fantasy and reading Tech Blogs.  In my first blog Gadgantis, there are several postings that go by the heading "Get Outta My Head".  These posts are usually ideas that I've had prior to their appearance as real products.  I thought of them long ago and someone finally came along and made them real.

This blog however will beat them to the punch.  Here I plan to divulge the ideas before they hit the market. No, I do not have a crystal ball, there's no way I could know that someone else is making one of these ideas. Yes, I could have decided to make a business from these ideas, but honestly I have no business sense.  I'm only barely learning how SEO and Blogging works.

So, thank you for visiting and if these ideas don't fit your fancy, then check out one of my other blogs.

Gadgantis: Gadget Blog
Eclectic Vehicles: Mostly Electric Car Blog
Modern Mobile Digital Life: Apps Blog
Google Today: All Things G

No comments:

Post a Comment